PRESENT A POSTER
Poster abstracts for this conference are no longer being
accepted online. If you wish to present a poster at this conference,
please email Jamie Ring for
Late posters will be
accepted if space allows. Late posters will not be included in conference
The Knowledge Foundation encourages attendees to gain further exposure by presenting their work in the poster sessions. To secure a poster board and inclusion in the conference materials, your abstract must be submitted, approved and your registration paid in full by January 13, 2017.
Register online , or by phone, fax or mail. Please indicate that you would like to present a poster. Once your registration has been fully processed, we will send an email with a unique link and instructions for submitting your abstract using our online abstract submission tool. Please see below for more information.
Reasons you should present your research poster at this conference:
- Your poster will be seen by our international delegation, representing leaders from top commercial, academic and government institutes
- Your poster abstract will be published in our conference materials
Full time graduate students, PhD Candidates and post-docs presenting a poster can attend for $99.
- The Student Fellowship rate includes access to Stationary Energy Storage and either Flow Batteries OR Fuel Cells for Stationary symposium February 14-16, 2017. (Excludes workshops)
- Register online and select the Student Fellowship rate. Also indicate a poster and we will send you a poster abstract submission link. Registration and abstract are due by January 13, 2017.
- In additional to the regular poster viewing schedule, time has been set aside to view the Student Fellowship posters and interact with presenters one on one. This opportunity gives job seekers the chance to share their expertise with future/potential employers or develop contacts to further their research.
Note: Posters should be portrait orientation, with maximum dimensions of 36 inches wide (3 feet) x 48 inches high (4 feet).
* Knowledge Foundation reserves the right to publish your poster title and abstract in various marketing materials and products.
** Content must be scientific. Advertisements and solicitations will not be approved.
Poster Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org