1. Ownership. www.knowledgefoundation.com is owned and operated by Cambridge Healthtech Institute™ (CHI™). All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Knowledge Foundation or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Knowledge Foundation, none of the materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of Knowledge Foundation and Knowledge Foundation intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Please contact us if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Knowledge Foundation does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Knowledge Foundation. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Knowledge Foundation.
2. Limited Permission to Use Materials. Knowledge Foundation hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright notice appearing at paragraph 11 below and the trademark notice appearing at paragraph 12 below appears in the Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
3. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site may contain links to Websites controlled by parties other than www.knowledgefoundation.com (the "Third Party Sites"). Knowledge Foundation is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Website accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Knowledge Foundation is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Knowledge Foundation is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Knowledge Foundation of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that Knowledge Foundation is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
4. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. Knowledge Foundation SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL KNOWLEDGE FOUNDATION, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF CHA HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Knowledge Foundation, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
7. Unsolicited Submissions. Knowledge Foundation does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting www.knowledgefoundation.com or Knowledge Foundation. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to www.knowledgefoundation.com or Knowledge Foundation through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Knowledge Foundation property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by Knowledge Foundation in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to www.knowledgefoundation.com or Knowledge Foundation you hereby assign to www.knowledgefoundation.com and Knowledge Foundation, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. www.knowledgefoundation.com and Knowledge Foundation shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
9. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
11. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © 2014, Knowledge Foundation and www.knowledgefoundation.com LL RIGHTS RESERVED.
12. Trademarks. Knowledge Foundation and www.knowledgefoundation.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of www.knowledgefoundation.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.